Career Readiness Skills
Explore further details by clicking on the bars
Are you Career-Ready?
Our career readiness modules focus on applying key principles needed to locate, obtain, and grow within a job for success in life and the workplace. Our Workplace modules teach an understanding of your strengths, building your brand/identity properly through a resume and LinkedIn, and the importance of networking with mentors and making your own luck.
Communicating With Confidence
- Creating Confidence
- Introvert / Extrovert
- What is Character?
- Character Counts / Guides Your Life Choices
- Character Traits (activity)
- What is Leadership?
- Criteria of An Effective Leader
- What is Self Leadership? YOU are a leader.
- Peer Leadership / Leadership in Daily Life
- What you love
- What you are good at
- What the World Needs
- What you can get paid for
- Resume writing
- Being a Good Employee activity
- Receiving and Giving Feedback
Power of Mentors and Networking
- How you can “make your own luck”
- Strength of “Weak Tries”